Saturday, March 9, 2013

Impression & A brunch stroll


When I was in Silver Lake Art Craft & Vintage and around there. 
I discovered once more that everything was made from somebody. The meant that many creator exist in the world and keep creating just now.

The Coffee cup that I used today. The lamp that I saw. The box that I looked to take a hand.The cafe that I visited. All of things that I looked were made from someone's idea. It was brilliant!




I purchased this vintage box which was looks superb! 
Everybody praised my purchase.

物をつくる事が楽しいと改めて楽しいと感じた朝のデートだったに。
もっと、もっと、いろんな場所でいろんな事感じて生きていきたいな。








I participate in the ranking.
Than you for your clicking.
  ↓ ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村


    I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the world
                            for you! Wholeheartedly.

        心を込めて。






No comments:

Post a Comment