Friday, March 15, 2013

Customer Service VS My English Amethyst wire wrapping


I have been  getting in trouble about auto- shipping frequency from a hair care company since when I changed my address last August.
I called their customer service so often. even They have not helped me and then made  a mistake again and again.
I was weak to speak English on phone also I talk to someone face to face.
I called them tonight in  order to figure out my solution. The operator was a very kind person. I felt like signs of solve began to appear little bit.
I hope that everything turn out all right soon.
So Problem included my English skill, too.......(´・ω・`)




          Amethyst 



I love lovely Amethyst that is transparent.







I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.
 ↓  ↓

にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村


        I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the world
                                   for you! Wholeheartedly.
                                こころをこめて。





No comments:

Post a Comment