Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Golden Apatite Wire Wrapping. 人の優しさに涙が出るに。



I have stayed at home since I got a strained  back.
There was nothing in the refrigerator anymore before I got it.

My friend brought a meal for me last night after her working. She could cook any meal very delicious!
She really saved me.
Thanks to you! I am still alive.


Golden Apatite



Apatite is a learning stone! 

We have kept learning something until we will be gone.


そろそろ体を動かして元の生活に慣らしてかなければ、、、。




I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.
  ↓   ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村

          I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the 
                                                      world for you.Wholeheartedly.
                   こころをこめて。




No comments:

Post a Comment