Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chrolite wire wrapping. 引っ越す条件は?



I have recovered my health day by day. I have warmed up lower back by a hot-water bottle since today. I aim at increasing a white blood which works for recovering.






                         Chlorite



Chlorite is one of three major healing stone in the world.
I put heat pack on my lower back while I was wrapping it tonight.

引越ししたい場所がある。生活したい場所がある。何を基本に人はそこに引っ越すのだろうか?
仕事?習い事?彼氏?友達?
私は、空間かな。






I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.
  ↓   ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村

                                                I will create a lucky pendant that in the only one in the 
                                                         world for you! Wholeheartedly.
                    こころをこめて。



   

No comments:

Post a Comment