Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Green Kyanite Wire Wrapping. こんにゃろめ。

I know that my pronunciation is not good. 

I know that I slowly speak English.

I know that my English is broken.

I know that I am hesitate to talk to a stranger.

I know that I am afraid of an opportunity to speak English.

I know that English is second language for me.

I know that I must not turn my back on speaking English.

After I asked the post office staff, He spit out abusive language to me.

I understood that The post office was always crowded. They really wanted to work smoothly. 

 I know that His attitude was not professional. Nobody knows.


        汚い言葉浴びせられても負けないもん。








                     Green Kyanite



I love this stone which is unique brilliant color.







I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.
 ↓  ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村




 I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the world for you
                                       Wholeheartedly.
       ここををこめて



No comments:

Post a Comment