Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yoga,Dcision and Fire Opal Wire wrapping

 
One of my friend decided to go back to Japan end of March. She offered me to live her apartment. It meant sublease. I have been looking for new place where close to beach or be able to feel wind.
 Her offer was west LA. Mmmmm.  First of all I check her apartment out.





I took a picture of sunset at Yoga studio in Hermosa Beach. Before class.
Tonight session was amazing! I really enjoyed. Thank you everybody.


Fire Opal


I wrapped this stone with 21 gauge square silver wire.

ここ5年で6回も引越ししてるに、、、そろそろ本腰おろしたいに。




I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.♪
  ↓ ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村




       I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the 
                     world for you! Wholeheartedly.





No comments:

Post a Comment