Monday, February 25, 2013

Scarf


I missed my scarf in the gem faire place yesterday. It was tied on my shoulder bag while I was deep in browsing .
Few days ago I missed other on way to parking lot in my apartment.

This was the scarf which was my favorites!



 But! I could see it again. Kind person found it and hang it on a handrail.
I was happy to death.


These were my yesterday purchases .




Fist of all I intend to wrap a Turquoise.♪

今回は集中して短時間でガーッっと仕入れに成功!
4月のSanta Monica 、もっとクオリーティーの良い石に出会えそうな予感で楽しみだに。(*゚▽゚*)








I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.♪
 ↓  ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村



           I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one 
                              in the world for you! Wholeheartedly.
           あなたに世界で一つのチャームを心を込めてつくります。

          

No comments:

Post a Comment