Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blue Lace Agata Wire wrapping

I got in trouble.  I have wanted to take it off from my mind. But I realized that I was thinking about it all day long. Therefore I hated myself like that.

I talked to my friend how solve the problem.She gave me an advice which was look at it from a different angle. I never seen that way things.
She let me open my mind and change my mind.
 I can face forward and I can get me off of difficulty.And I love me again.






                                     Blue Lace Agata



I created this lucky charm for my friend.
She helps me anytime and anywhere.
Thank you a lot !




I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.♪
 ↓  ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村

                    




         I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the 
                           world for you! Wholeheartedly.


No comments:

Post a Comment