Friday, February 8, 2013

Rose QuartzWire wrapping


My friend was brilliant Illustrator.I requested her to make my business card and other design last weekend.
 She showed me some my business card and other design which were her finishing. I was satisfied with her work!!! (*´▽`*). All of her performance were amazing!!!






                        Rose Quartz


I made a wire wrapping to Rose Quartz after long time.
I realized that I did not have enough number of loose rose quartz gemstones.
I intend to buy it next show.




I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking ♪
 ↓  ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ                       




 I'll create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the world for you wholeheartedly.


                                     
                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment