Sunday, April 21, 2013

Larimar pendant charm !  ワイルドに引っ越すです。


I was in the gym this afternoon for two weeks.  I had not gone there since    I was poor health.

I did usual exercise and stretch. and then I suddenly became very sleepy when I was stretching.  and I was so exhausted.

I wonder I have not recovered my health completely.

So I'll wear this pendant charm tomorrow.
           ↓           ↓       ↓





               Larimar




Larimar is one of three major healing stone in the world.
I hope that i will work for me.



I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.

 ↓   ↓
にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村

            I will create a lucky pendant that is the only 
                                 one in the world for you. Wholeheartedly.

            こころをこめて。

No comments:

Post a Comment