Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dead or Alive in Catalina Island. Succulent world!Red Aventurine Wire Wrapping.


My hiking companions and I went to Catalina island today in order to go on hiking. It was cloudy in early morning when we got on Catalina flyer.

We had a seat outside........It was hellish cold. OMG!







We went through the succulent garden and we hiked toward the our finish line.




I was so hungry.





Red Aventurine



I did not exactly know what was this stone name.
My friend told me its truth name. 

Thanks so-much!




I participate in the ranking.
Thank you for your clicking.


                                                                       にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ     


         I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one 
                             in the world for you.Wholeheartedly.

                  こころをこめて。




    

No comments:

Post a Comment