Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lapis Lazuli,Kyanite & Crystal Wire wrapping

I went to Downtown LA Bicycle in order to my bike fix this afternoon. There were many bike parts were hung on the wall and ceiling there.




It was incredible spectacle. I have never seen that.


And then I stroll the through the streets in Downtown LA on my bike.I will do that again this weekend.




Lapis Lazuli & Kyanite


The top stone is Lapis Lazuli, The stone in the middle is Kyanite and The bottom is crystal.






                                                         Please click it! ↓↓↓↓ 

                                                                       にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
                 

              

                にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment