Monday, January 21, 2013

Peridot

I feel like my heart will be broken. because of my speaking is too bad. I am just feeling a little depressed. But It dose not work out for me.Depressing is meaningless and nonsense.



                                           Peridot    

I made this for my best friend's birthday present. Which was wrapped with 21 gauge square silver wire. It was brilliant!

Peridot releases native thinking and brings positive thinking. Peridot is a stone of lightness and beauty.Only spiritual or clear-minded person should use pridot. The person with too many earthly problems will not be able to understand the beauty of the pridot. The very spiritual can wear pridot in a necklace with the stone at the base of the throat to feel its soothing effect. Used in a necklace, peridot is a protector against negative emotion.





                                                                 


 にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ


にほんブログ村                                                    にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ     ←←← Please click it!

No comments:

Post a Comment