Monday, December 16, 2013

Phantom Quartz Wire Wrapping Pendant Charm Five Rhythm 体験してみたですよ。




I took a five Rhythm dance this afternoon.

I did not notice   my left big toe was raw during dancing.


I have never danced so violently.

First of all I have not danced in my life.

and 

I did  not remember how I did dance at that time.


I remembered  how comfortable i was.


and 


My lower back and knees are screaming now.




Phantom Quartz



I wrapped the Phantom quartz for PT therapist.

He intended to use putting it on the massage table at his session.

I hope The Phantom helps him and his client.


I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one in the world
for you.

Wholeheartedly.


こころをこめて。






にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
Please click it.
Thanks so much.







No comments:

Post a Comment