Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blue Lace Agata Wire Wrapping Pendant Charm . あきらめないです可能性があるかぎり。


I went to view an apartment this afternoon. It was looks so nice and cozy!
I have really taken to this apartment except the  rent....(--〆)

I want to find new place immediately.

Let's get go another one tomorrow!






             Blue Lace Agata




I love this sweep pattern of this stone.




I participate in the ranking.

Thank you for your clicking.

にほんブログ村 ハンドメイドブログ 天然石・パワーストーンへ
にほんブログ村

                                             I will create a lucky pendant that is the only one 
                                            in the world for you! Wholeheartedly.
                                          
                                                        こころをこめて。




No comments:

Post a Comment